MxPro5 Fire Panel Features
MxPro 5 contains twice the number of components per square cm as MxPro 4. Its processing power means it delivers more features than other panels, an advantage it will maintain for years to come.
Every MxPro 5 features Advanced’s unbeatable networking capabilities and Dynamix Tools fire panel software making it is easy to use and configure, from the smallest to the largest of sites and with complicated cause-and effect.
- EN54 Part 2, 4 and 13 Approved
- One or two loops
- Medium enclosure
- Maximum 12Ah internal batteries
- Up to 50 additional programmable LED’s
- Up to 8 programmable key switches or 4 plus printer
- Plexi-glass door option
- Large and Deep enclosure options
Please note, this product requires specialist setup and commissioning, a service that we can happily provide. Please contact us for further detail.
|1 Loop MxPro 5||4 Loop MxPro 5|