DRY Regulated Heating Element - with 4 preset settings
The DRY Regulated Heating Element is IPX5 rated...
This popular regulated element can be preset to 48, 52, 55, 60 degC.
It is fitted with a 'Switch Off' timer and frost protection.
With a choice of 3 power ratings, the DRY element is suitable for room sizes ranging from the smallest of bathrooms up to rooms of around 12 sqm.
Make your choice from the DRY 300w, DRY 600w, DRY 1000w.
There is also a choice of coloured finishes to consider.
White, Chrome, Silver or Black
Our standard White and Chrome versions are shipped within 1 day.
There is normally a 2 to 3 week lead time on the Chrome and Black versions, but as always, we'll keep you up to date.
General characteristics of heating elements:
- Features developed and designed with drying functions in mind
- Enhanced timer functionality automatically turning off the device after 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 hours.
- The remaining drying time LED indicator
- ANTIFREEZE function, protection against temperatures below 5-7°C
- By default the device maintains the temperaturę of 48°C, with an option of changing it to 43, 48, 52, 55 or 60°C.
- Electronic temperature sensor
- Low energy consumption in stand-by mode
- Double overheating protection
- Heating element protection against dry functioning
- Fault monitoring and display of alarm states
- Casing available in 4 colours – white, silver, chrome, black