from £125 +VAT...
ECOSUN C is a Radiant Ceiling Heating Panel ideal for localised or hard to heat areas.
The ECOSUN C radiant heating cassettes provide a cost effective, discrete and efficient method of heating.
What is the easiest way to install ECOSUN C?
The ECOSUN C is designed specifically for easy installation into suspended grid ceilings. Our 300w Panel directly replaces one 600 x 600mm ceiling tile, while the 600w Panel replaces two 600 x 600mm ceiling tiles.
Can the ECOSUN C be installed on a normal flat ceiling?
Yes, the ECOSUN C Panels are supplied with a mounting bracket for easy installation onto flat ceilings.
Where would you typically install ECOSUN C Radiant Panels?
Typical applications are Offices, Shops, Trade Counters, Reception Areas and localised heating at work benches.
Features and Benefits.
- Panels are maintenance free and easy to clean.
- Semi Smooth White Finish.
- The ECOSUN C has a built-in thermal cutout and can be easily controlled using our range of air sensing thermostats.
- Fully insulated rear panel to optimise performance and minimise heat loss.
Our Thermostats are normally shipped within 1 working day, but as always, if there are any issues we'll keep you up to date.
- 22 Gauge galvanised steel radiating surface with white powder coated finish.
- Carbon impregnated glass cloth heating element for excellent heat distribution and long life.
- Mounting Height 2.4m min to 4.0m max
- Mounting bracket included.
- Can be suspended on chains.
- Available in 300w and 600w outputs.
- Thermal Overload protection set at 130 degC
|ECOSUN C - Radiant Ceiling Panel|
|Part Code||Wattage||Dimensions||Nett Price|
|3C-300||300w||595 x 595 x 25mm||£125 +VAT|
|6C-600||600w||1195 x 595 x 25mm||£165 +VAT|