The Briticent 10 kVA 3ph and Single Phase portable site transformers are used to step down UK Mains voltage to a site safe 110v centre tapped earth (CTE) supply, for the safe operation of portable tools and site lighting.
Key features include.
The Briticent portable transformers are rated 10 kVA and available as 3 phase or single phase to suit your site needs.
Whilst portable, these site transformers are robust, supplied in a heavy duty steel enclosure with an IP44 rating.
With a familiar yellow body the site transformer has a 2m flex.
Socket outlets include 4 x 16 Amp and 2 x 32 Amp.
Note that socket layouts may vary from the images shown depending on the model chosen.
There is normally a 1 to 2 working day lead time on these items, but as always, we'll keep you up to date.
||10 kVA||7 kVA
||4 x 16 Amp and 2 x 32 Amp||63kg|
||10 kVA||7 kVA||4 x 16 Amp and 2 x 32 Amp||80kg|
- Robust heavy duty steel enclosure
- 2m Supply Cable
- Single Phase Version Steps Down from 230v to 110v CTE Supply
- 3 Phase Version Steps Down from 400v-415v to 110v CTE Supply
- 10 kVA Intermittent Output
- 7 kVA Continuous Output
- 1 Year Guarantee
- MCB protected input and output.
- Yellow Body Finish
- Input Voltage: Three phase 400V and single phase 230V input options
- Output Voltage: 110v
- 25mm conduit entries on both sides.