ECOSUN UB is a Far Infrared Ceiling Heating Panel ideal for localised or hard to heat areas.
The ECOSUN UB radiant heating cassettes provide a cost effective, discrete and efficient method of heating.
What is the easiest way to install ECOSUN UB?
The ECOSUN UB is designed specifically for easy installation into suspended grid ceilings. The 300w Panel directly replaces one 600 x 600mm ceiling tile, while the 600w Panel replaces two 600 x 600mm ceiling tiles.
Can the ECOSUN UB be installed on a normal flat ceiling?
Yes, the ECOSUN UB Panels are supplied with a mounting bracket for easy installation onto flat ceilings.
Where would you typically install ECOSUN UB Far Infrared Panels?
Typical applications are Offices, Shops, Trade Counters, Reception Areas and localised heating at work benches.
Features and Benefits.
- Panels are maintenance free and easy to clean.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel with a semi-smooth powder finish.
- The ECOSUN UB has a built-in thermal cutout and can be easily controlled using our range of air sensing thermostats.
- Fully insulated rear panel to optimise performance and minimise heat loss.
Normally shipped within 1 working day, but as always, if there are any issues we'll keep you up to date.
- Mounting Height 2.5m min to 4.0m max
- Ceiling mounting bracket included.
- Can be suspended on chains.
- Select from 300w (592x592x30mm) or a double 600w (1192x592x30mm) or a large 850w (1192x800x30mm) unit
- Thermal Overload protection set at 130 degC
|ECOSUN C - Radiant Ceiling Panel|
||300w||592 x 592 x 30mm|
|600UB||600w||1192 x 592 x 30mm|
|850UB||850w||1192 x 800 x 30mm|