The Heatpol H+ Thermostatic WiFi Element is IPX4 rated.
This new range of WiFi elements are fully controllable via a downloadable app to enable you to program them as you wish.
With a choice of 7 power ratings, the Heatpol H+ is suitable for room sizes ranging from the smallest of bathrooms up to rooms of around 12 sqm depending on how insulated the room is.
The Heatpol Vertical H+ WiFi is designed for Towel Radiators.
What Length are the H+ Elements?
- H+150w = L 300mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- H+300w = L 340mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- H+600w = L 390mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- H+900w = L 440mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- H+1200w = L 470mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- H+1500w = L 520mm with 3/4" Connecting Flange
- H+2000w = L 570mm with 3/4" Connecting Flange
There is also a choice of coloured finishes to consider.
White, Chrome, Satin Chrome, Anthracite, Steel, Satin Gold, Textured Light Grey, Textured Dark Grey or Matt Black
Our standard White, Chrome, Anthracite and Matt Black versions are normally shipped within 1 working day.
There is normally a 2 to 3 week lead time on the Satin Chrome, Steel, Satin Gold, Textured Light Grey and Textured Dark Grey versions, but as always, we'll keep you up to date.
General characteristics of heating elements:
- Working environment: water
- Operating temperature: adjustable within 10 to 65 degC.
- Supply voltage: 230 V