Why do I need a CO2 Monitor?
The modern day home is becoming increasingly airtight as house builders strive to improve energy efficiency within the home, driven by building regulation requirements.
Where should I install the CO2 Monitor?
Easily installed with no setup required, this mains powered CO2 Carbon Dioxide Monitor is generally fitted in the Master Bedroom of airtight, energy efficient homes.
How does the CO2 Alarm work?
The DETA 1141 comes with a digital readout showing the CO2 levels over the past 8 and 24 hours. Traffic light style indicators give occupants a concise indication of CO2 levels and whether to take further action to reduce levels of CO2 within the home.
Complies with the Scottish Technical Handbook October 2015 requirements for CO2 monitoring within domestic dwellings. CE Approved.
Deta 1141 Key Features.
- 240v Mains Powered
- Monitors average CO2 Levels for the previous 8 and 24 hours
- Readings are logged every 10 mins
- Monitors the highest CO2 Level for the previous 24 hours
- The display uses a traffic light system to give indication CO2 Levels and whether further ventilation is required.
- Surface Mounted or can be mounted on to a 1 gang flush mounting box.
- Dimensions: 125mm high x 85mm wide x 35mm deep
- 2 Year Guarantee