The DETA 1142 is an all round tidier design compared to its predecessor (DETA 1141).
Cleverly manufactured to match the dimensions of a standard light switch, protruding only 15mm, the DETA 1142 blends in nicely with decor of any room.
Why do I need a CO2 Monitor?
The modern day home is becoming increasingly airtight as housebuilders strive to improve energy efficiency within the home, driven by building regulation requirements.
Compliant with the Scottish Technical Handbook, how does the CO2 Alarm work?
The DETA 1142 comes with a digital readout, alternating between live CO2 levels and temperature (degC) with CO2 Levels logged over a 24 hour period.
Readings for 8 hour and 24 hour average as well as 24 hour peak are logged along with traffic light style indicators giving occupants a concise indication of CO2 levels and whether to take further action to reduce levels of CO2 within the home.
Complies with the Scottish Technical Handbook October 2015 requirements for CO2 monitoring within domestic dwellings. CE Approved.
Where should I install the CO2 Monitor?
Easily installed within a 35mm flush backbox with two part assembly. The monitor head is easily clipped onto the mounting plate.
With no setup required, this mains powered CO2 Carbon Dioxide Monitor is generally fitted in the Master Bedroom of airtight, energy efficient homes.
Deta 1142 Key Features.
- 240v Mains Powered
- Live CO2 Level (PPM) and Temperature (degC) readouts.
- Monitors average CO2 Levels for the previous 8hrs (average) and 24hrs (average and peak) periods.
- The display uses a traffic light system to give indication CO2 Levels and whether further ventilation is required.
- 28mm rear projection, suitable for installation within a 1 gang flush mounting back box at least 35mm deep.
- Dimensions: 86mm wide x 86mm high x 15mm front projection.
- 2 Year Guarantee