The Heatpol HGT Thermostatic Element is IPX4 rated.
This popular analogue thermostatic element comes with 4 heat settings and frost protection. **Go digital with Heatpol's new H+H Wifi Controllable Element**
With a choice of 5 power ratings, the Heatpol HGT is suitable for rooms of various sizes up to around 16 sqm depending on how well the room is insulated.
The Heatpol Horizontal HGT is designed for Column Radiators.
Make your choice from the HGT300w, HGT600w, HGT900w, HGT1200w, HGT1500w, HGT2000w
There is also a choice of coloured finishes to consider.
White, Chrome, Satin Chrome, Anthracite, Steel or Satin Gold
What Length are the HGT Elements?
- HGT300w = L 340mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- HGT600w = L 390mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- HGT900w = L 440mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- HGT1200w = L 470mm with 1/2" Connecting Flange
- HGT1500w = L 520mm with 3/4" Connecting Flange
- HGT2000w = L 570mm with 3/4" Connecting Flange
Our standard White, Anthracite and Satin Gold versions are shipped within 1 working day.
There is normally a 2 to 3 week lead time on the Chrome, Satin Chrome and Steel versions, but as always, we'll keep you up to date.
A Carriage Cost of £9.95 incVAT applies to all UK Mainland Orders under the value of £200
General characteristics of heating elements:
- Working environment: water
- Operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Electrical connection: "UNISCHUKO" plug cable.
- Fastening method:
- 1/2" thread for 300w, 600w, 900w, 1200w and
- 3/4" thread for the 1500w and 2000w