The VENUS Compact commercial downlights from Red Arrow are designed to replace compact fluorescent installations.
The die-cast aluminium fitting features adjustable fixing brackets and optional floating glass attachments.
An integrated solution for quick and easy installation, Red Arrow's VENUS Downlights have a clean white bezel and an IP54 rating (from below ceiling).
These great quality LED fittings are supported by a 5 year guarantee.
There is normally a 1 to 2 working day lead time on these fittings, but as always, we'll keep you up to date.
||VENUS Downlight 150mm Cut Out||11w||1100lm||175 x 70mm|
||VENUS Downlight 170mm Cut Out||18w||2000lm||195 x 78mm|
||VENUS Downlight 200mm Cut Out||18w||2000lm||230 x 86mm|
||VENUS Downlight 200mm Cut Out||29w||3200lm||230 x 86mm|
- Material: High quality die-cast aluminium construction, PMMA Diffuser.
- Lumen Output: (11w) 1100lm, (18w) 2000lm, (29w) 3200lm.
- Colour Temp: 4000k
- 5 Year Guarantee
- LED Lifetime: L80B50 - 50,000hrs
- Working Temperature: -20 degC to 40 degC
- Power Factor 0.5 / 0.9
- 40 deg Beam Angle
- CRI: Ra>80
- IP54 Rating (from below ceiling)
- White Bezel Finish
- Optional floating glass attachment.
- Input Voltage: 230v
- Designed specifically to replace PL fluorescent downlight retrofits, 150, 170, 200mm cutouts.
- Dimmable and Emergency Conversion available